Systems and exchangers
Expertise in water treatment relating to energy economy
Call our customer service
+358 20 761 9900
for any questions you may have
Aqua Heat Recovery systems
We have a comprehensive range of services for the condition monitoring and maintenance of industrial Aqua Heat Recovery systems.
The faultless operation of AHR (Aqua Heat Recovery) systems plays a significant role as regards the energy balances in industrial plants.
Our comprehensive range of services contribute to maintaining the performance of AHR systems on the planned level and minimize corrosion.
Our maintenance services for AHR systems
- water analyses and condition surveys
- recommendations for restoring the system performance on the planned level
- chemical cleaning (commisioning or renovation cleaning)
- filling the system with our antifreeze/anticorrosive agent
- adjustment of the glycol content and/or the level of corrosion protection
- recycling services for aged glycols
- action reports
Heat transfer liquids are analyzed in our lab. Our recommendations for restoring the performance of AHR systems are based on the outcome of these analyses. The addition of an antifreeze/anticorrosive agent may sometimes be enough. Sometimes the solution may be either the flushing or the chemical cleaning of the system or the replacement of the existing glycol.
Water analyses also serve to control and to adjust the level of corrosion protection in the system. Our antifreeze/anticorrosive agents contain a corrosion inhibitor called KK-620 which is very effective in the prevention of corrosion and deposits.